Accounting services for government contractors
The accounting and financial challenges government contractors face are even more complex than those traditional private sector business owners experience. Ever-changing government agency requirements make it difficult for small business contractors to remain in compliance, particularly those with a limited in-house accounting staff.
We meet government contractors’ needs with accounting system compliance, incurred cost submissions (ICS), Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) consulting, and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audits.
Our services include:
- Setting up or reviewing accounting systems to comply with contractual obligations, and include cost accumulation and allocations.
- Modifying existing accounting systems for adequate job order or standard cost system controls to monitor contracts.
- Applying the most advantageous overhead cost structure to maximize revenue
- Evaluating cost or overhead pool structure allowability
- Preparing responses to government audit positions on questioned costs or cost pool structure
- Assisting in negotiations and settlements with government representatives.
Thank you for your interest in our firm. We will contact you soon.